Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gentile Jokes

The following jokes were posted today on Jewish Joke du Jour!
The truth is that they are kinda old, and I've seen them before, but they still made me smile, so I thought that I'd share them with you.
If you enjoyed them, you can subscribe to the daily Jewish joke by sending a blank email to:
jjdj-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All we ever hear are Jewish jokes, so here are some
gentile jokes. Why is it that only Jews understand
the Gentile jokes?

LadyHawke
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A Gentile goes into a clothing store and says:
"This is a very fine jacket. How much is it?"

The salesman says: "It's $500."

The Gentile says, "OK, I'll take it."

**********

Two Gentiles meet on the street.

The first one says, "You own your own business,
don't you? How's it going?"

The other Gentile says; "Just great! Thanks for asking!"

**********

Two Gentile mothers meet on the street and start
talking about children.

Gentile mother 1 (said with pride): "My son is a
janitor!"

Gentile mother 2 (said with more pride): "My son is
a bus driver!"

*********

A man calls his mother and says, "Mother, I know
you're expecting me for dinner this evening, but
something important has come up and I can't
make it."

His mother says: "OK."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Copyright © 1995 - 2009 Jewish Joke du Jour.
All Rights reserved.

No comments: