Sunday, January 25, 2009

Peace in our time

I was just forwarded an article Reprinted in the New Zealand Gisborne Herald by a self-proclaimed "Proud Self Hating Jews"

The article is full of idiotic statements by a Saxophone Player (who compares himself somewhat modestly to Jesus - who knew that Jesus could play the sax).

Anyway, he seems to have a world view based on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and blames most of the worlds problems on Israel and the Jews, however my favourite line in the article is the following:
"The rockets [From Hamas] are almost a peaceful message to the Israelis telling them: 'In case you don't realise it yet, you are living on my stolen land'.
I guess we have achieved peace in our time, Hamas have showered us with over 6000 peaceful messages over the past 6 years, and recently Israel sent back a few peaceful messages of their own.

See - Peace was easy to achieve, all you had to do was redefine firing rockets as "peaceful".

Right, now that we've created peace in our time, let's solve World Hunger, where did I put my copy of Orwell's 1984.

No comments: